The stars and the moon.

I'm back! :) And I mean in all forms. Not just to blogging but to myself. :)

Of course I'm still clueless as ever and this will return to my random ramblings but I'm happy to be feeling like my old self :)

I realized that things really are never as bad as they seem. There is always a light in the dark, after all are there not stars at night and a moon? Well I'm going to be my own moon and my friends, well they are my beautiful stars who make my sky brighter.

Ok so sometimes the star will burn out and will no longer provide a light to my life but that does not diminish, even for a second, the stars that remain. :D

Maybe one day I'll find that sun, but hey I was always more of a night person anyway :P
3 comments:

<333333333 I love you & your beautiful words! :D


I mean it guys. You two have formed this beautiful constellation in my life. and I am so thankful <3


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card