So far...

So far my year has been off to a great start. I'm really feeling it this year. I've already made so much progress on my goals that I surprised myself!

Portland has been amazing. It's funny to think how nervous I was to come here again. Every day is magical and goes by faster than the last. My trip is not even half way finished and already Matthew and I have done so much. I woke up to snow! Went to a basketball game, visited a seminary, celebrated a Philippine national holiday, tried so many new foods, cooked a bunch, shaved a head, got to kiss a peen daily and saw quite possibly the longest French fry ever made! I just feel unbelievably lucky to have all the opportunities life hands to me.
As for my goal list I've already fully completed two of them (Learn to crochet and finish watching Justice League) and am on a great path to the rest. Wish me luck in keeping up the drive! :D













2 comments:

I've seriously had the best time since you've been here. The Blazer game experience could not be matched. One of a kind and I'm glad it was with you <3. Thank you for the tickets love <3


I'm glad you guys are having a bunch of fun!!! :D


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card