Somewhere along the road, I lost my way.

I realize I have missed my So Thankful Sunday post and for that I am sorry.

I have some sad news today. Starting now I will be taking a break from my computer and cell phone. This will be hard, but right now, I feel it is something that I need to do.

I will have a post explaining in more detail, later. But as of this moment, this is all I can spare.

Again as I said this will be hard, I do not know how long it will take. I have some problems I need to sort out, but I ask that you please give me your support. If you see me online please tell me to get off, If I text you, tell me to put the phone down. I do not know if I can handle being alone right now, but it is something I need to do.

The break will end when there is a new post on here.
2 comments:

I understand. I don't know whether you will see this or not until the break is over but I'll be waiting. You've been there for me a lot in these past couple weeks and it was one of those things I'll always remember. I'll miss you and I'll be here when you return.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EptBuzhoq6o


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card