An open letter to my blog regarding the mistress.

I have a journal now dear blog of mine. Now I know how it sounds, but trust me, this does not diminish what we have together in the slightest. Here I can come to share my thoughts, without a fear of who see's them. But I don't know. I suppose my journal is good for me for those times when I feel like no one would really care to hear what I have to say or I am too afraid to even admit something to myself and I need to work it out. Maybe I just feel free to ramble more there, to completely ease my mind from the constant stream of thoughts which plague it. I do think a lot you know. But I repeat blog, what we have is special, so there is no need to fear.

Writing has become such an escape for me. I can get my thoughts out even when I feel there isn't a soul out there who cares. And I owe that revelation to you blog. Thank you for always be there to listen.
4 comments:

I would love to hear what you have to say!!! <3

but I totally understand what you mean here! Sometimes, it's best to feel free to say whatever's on your mind and not worry about what people will think. I can never keep up a handwritten journal, so I have major kudos for you for sticking to it <3


Thanks! I actually have never been able to either. But I don't know, with this journal I just kind of just do it. I've always been scared my journal wasn't that perfect journal that you always see in movies so I would stop. But I just don't care with this one. Its just a great person to talk to when I feel scared to say it to someone else.

We really should talk more though.


EXACTLY! I always felt journals should be like the movie kind, where handwriting is perfect and the thoughts actually make sense. I look at my old journal and cringe not only over my handwriting but also my content - silly 5th grade me thinking it was okay to reference Disney lyrics to a boy I never even talked to.

I'm warning you that it might be the "return of the socially awkward penguin" moment, but yeah, we definitely need to <3


Hhaah but that's what is awesome about us. Socially awkward penguin will never truly be awkward with us tehehe :)

And awwwwwwwwww it is always ok to reference Disney! :D


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card