22 things to do before I am 22

Labels:
1. Watch 22 new movies
2. Read 22 books
3. Go to Portland
4. Do something super terrifying
5. Become employed
6. Move out
7. Start singing regularly again
8. Dress up as a giant banana and dance to the banana phone song in public
9. Complete something that makes me proud
10. Read another book with Matthew
11. See more theater
12. Take up archery
13. Write a short story
14. Bake a pie from scratch (round 2)
15. Write a So Thankful Sunday Post every Sunday
16. Complete 3 crafts (preferably with Mom)
17. Get an exercise regimen
18. Try 22 new foods
19. Get a passport
20. Actually utilize my savings account
21. Tell the people who mean something to me I care about them, on a regular basis.
22. Enjoy each day, even with its faults and never stop being thankful of life.
4 comments:

I love everything that you wrote baby. I'll cheer you on and try to motivate you for each of your things to do.


Thank you so much baby <3


I'm curious to know what would qualify as #4! :P I trust your abilities to accomplish all of these and then some :D


You TRUST my abilities! <3

And 4 is something along the lines of like cliff diving, but NOT cliff diving ahaha


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card