Obligatory Start of the New Year post

Labels:
I really don't know what to say, but as to every beginning I feel something needs to be said to ring it in.

To 2011,

You were pretty unpredictable. I have to say you felt like my most important year yet. I learned a lot about myself, things I somehow never knew. I fell in love and got my heart broken. I fell in love again. One love in a year seems generous, but two seems crazy. I was fortunate this year. I mean sure, if you were to ask my 10 year old self or even my 16 year old self, if this is how I imagined how I would be at 21 I would have never imagined it to be so. I am a completely different person from what I had imagined myself to be, yet not in any ways that I regret. I'm happy, and sad at times, but mostly happy. I like the person I am, the morals I have, and the things I believe in. You know what, 2011, thanks to you I feel really special.

I am looking forward to what 2012 has in store for me. Already it is shaping to be an exciting year. Quite different than my previous ones. But I suppose that all depends on my decisions.

I don't have any resolutions this year, because I am happy being me. Throw at me what you will 2012, I'm ready to catch what you've got, except for the rare times when I bat up and hit out of the park instead.
5 comments:

You are such a peen for having that baseball reference at the end... but I love and I love you <3

Here's to 2012. It's going to be Legend....wait for it!


You are so cute. I love you. Thanks for spending so much of 2011 with me <3 You definitely are someone who made it all that more worthwhile. <3


all of this is too cute for words! You rock - don't ever change. I mean it!! <3

Corny line is corny, but I'm hoping you have an awesome year! :D


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card