22 new foods (An update on my annual goals)

Labels: ,
1. Chicken Adobo



2. Steak Pho and Boba Tea





3. Matcha







4. Lad Na



5. Enchilada



6. Hummus (Fava bean)



7. Croque Monsieur



8. Falafel



9. Halo Halo



10 & 11. Lechon Kawali & Longanisa



12. Bangus with Fried Talong



13. Tinolang Manok



14. Frozen banana



15. Veal Piccata



16. Matcha pancakes



17. Papaya milk



18. Soba Noodles with Peanut Sauce & Shrimp



19. Green Tea Mochi



20. Massaman Curry


21. Fig


22. Nutella and banana crepe
4 comments:

I'm very glad you liked the new food I introduced you too peen.


Liked? No no no my angel, loved. Longing for longanisa :D


delicious food as far as the eye can see!! Super jealous you got to try all this stuff (excluding the pho, matcha, and boba tea, of course) :D it all looks super yummy!


We will have to try even more foods together! :)


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card