My Five Faves of May

Labels:
1. Number 1 would definitely be my new(ish) reading journal. I am in love. It makes me so happy. Even just looking at it makes me smile and I swear it encourages me to read even more! In addition to it being a place to jot down my feeling and ratings on a book, it is packed with other features too! The back portion of the book is filled with notable book lists and Pulitzer prize winners, so you always have a new book to read. Here's a little sneak peak.

Isn't it cute? 

My Totto-Chan Review

The heads are for filling in your favorite authors. How cute!

2. My little greenish teapot . I have recently been drinking a lot of black teas, not my usual preference, and I swear this teapot has magical steeping powers. It makes my black tea less bitter, well that and my German rock sugar, and it is the perfect size for brewing two cups.

It is more green in person

3. My Berkshire Berries all natural jam. I promise it is less that the word shire is there and more about how delicious it is. I schlepped this jam all the way home from New York City where I bought it at the farmers market regularly during my stay there. As you can see the raspberry is almost gone and that is because it is the best (and because I used half of it in my delectable linzers which, because of this jam, were more delicious than legally possible).


Law breaking good.

4. My black chamomile aromatherapy lotion from Bath & BodyWorks. First off I love the smell! It is calming and light enough to only linger on my body as I fall asleep. It leaves me feeling all soft and moisturized and spoiled in relaxation. There is a downside though, it is limited edition. So when it is all gone I will be very sad. Better enjoy it while I can!


5. My new art supplies. Matthew doesn't even know this yet but I am taking an online art class starting the 28th. I am really excited! Maybe finally I will be able to improve my drawing. And who know's maybe if I really like it I'll take a class at PSU. 

Drawing implements still in the mail
I drew me (with a little foot worthy long neck) in excitement
4 comments:

You are so adorable. It makes me happy that you're blogging again. That is really cool you're taking an online class love. I'm really proud of you and I hope that you like the class. I can't wait to see what you end up drawing <3


Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! A drawing class?! That's awesome :D I hope I'll get to take peeks at your portfolio, which will be 100000x better than the drawings I made back in the day :P

I love reading your posts!!


Omg your drawings were THE GREATEST. <3

I love reading your comments!


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card