Day Three.

Eight fears. BITCH IM COURAGE WOLF I FEAR NOTHING!

done and done.

Not buying this? Ok ok. So I may be somewhat fearful of things, I mean its not like I didnt get past the first necromorph in dead space or anything *shifty eyes*

Fear 1: Demorphed things.

A combination of deformed and morphed, this shit just freaks me out. Especially any form of body dimorphism, gives me shivers and not the good kinds. I mean its not that I have BDD or anything but seriously, its disturbing.

Fear 2: Being Hurt

I dont know why but for a girl who has never been hurt I certainly have quite the fear of it. Who knows why, but I always feel like no matter what situation I put myself in, it will be me that gets hurt. This results in my terrible quality of hurting someone first, before the possibility of them hurting me. It also results in the uncertainty of my day to day life, causes questioning in sincerity of words and emotions and leads me to always expect the worst in people and events.

Fear 3: Growing up

This sounds ridiculous but I am terrified. Terrified of my responsibilities, terrified of not knowing what is ahead of me. I often still feel like a child, being forced to behave properly for company ( which I never did.) I feel like growing up means taking away that one childhood-like essence I still have about myself. But most of all I fear waking up one day old with a life full of regrets. Its easy to forget regret when you have the world ahead of you.

Fear 4: Not being loved

I guess I have this feeling that the love shown to me me is never genuine.That no matter what a person says, I'm either not deserving of their love or their is some ulterior motive for them to imagine they do care. It sounds ridiculous I know, but i have thought this way my whole life, even coming to family and its a fear I see a long difficulty getting rid of.

Fear 5: Being hated

This is a fear I let guide my life for a while. For 18 years I managed to never once get into a conflict with people outside my family. I just want to be liked by everyone, but luckily I am learning that are some who are deserving to get to know you and like you. Those who dont care for you, well, they do not matter.

Fear 6: Making mistakes

I try to be perfect, but I never will be. ( Seriously this one's bad, Ive re-written and erased the sentence supposed to be here 3 times already.) To me mistakes lead to regret more than learning and I just dont want to have regrets.

Fear 7: Pink chocolates

Ok this one is weird but when I was little I had a dream that I ate a chocolate with raspberry filling (doesnt sound too bad right?)However, when I bit down into my chocolaty snack I was fooled! It was not raspberry filly but a booger. I woke up mortified, and to this day the sight of a raspberry filled chocolate makes me gag a tad.

Fear 8: Not fulfilling my "personal legend"

I want to feel that my purpose in the world has been met. I think overall thats my greatest fear. Just being a worthless person, leaving the world with no impact on it what so ever. I want to be a person who leaves the world better than I found it.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card