Day Two.

Nine loves. In a world such as this there are so many things to love, but even so,
choosing 9 still seems difficult. But despite that I shall do it. So here we go.

Love 1: Music

It is hardly a secret that music is one of my greatest loves. Singing it, dancing to it, listening to it, it all evokes a feeling inside me that is beyond any other. It is the healer and language of my soul.

Love 2: Art


Be it any medium or any artist, I am spoken to by it. Theater, literature, paintings, sculptures, sketchings, illustrations, I love and appreciate it all. To me art is something more than an intellectual stimulator, its a spiritual one :D

Love 3: Water
It really is the essential and it is good in so many ways. You can drink it, you can swim it in, we are made up of it, the world is made up of it, you can dip your feet it in, you can get clean by it. There is all type of water, salt water, spring water, rain water, fresh water. (Ok im starting to sound like Bubba so I'll stop, but you get the point.) I need to live by the water there is just something so liberating about it and its endlessness.

Love 4: The beauty of the earth
Its hard to be depressed with all the beauty that surrounds us. The trees, flowers, oceans, how blessed are we to live in such a world. Beauty can be found everywhere we look if we want to see it and that is just an amazing thing. Maybe if we would all learned to take in the beauty of the world around us there wouldnt be so much despair.

Love 5: Words

I think words are awesome, there is one for every feeling, every thoughts. While I dont think words are actually necessary to conversation i definitely think they add some spice :) Especially those "sentence enhancers" ;)

Love 6: The smell of homemade cooking

Nothing brings a smile to my face quite like the aroma coming from a put to work kitchen. The flavorful air engulfs my being and make me feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy <3

Love 7: Animated Films

There is an innocence and perfection to these films that no matter what age I watch them I can believe fairy tale ending exist. With the combination of enchanting imagery and stunning soundtracks, I can't help but be swept up by its magic.

Love 8: Friends

The few close ones that I have mean the world to me, despite them not knowing so. In life it is so important to have people you feel welcomed by and who always seem to brighten your day even when they never knew it was rainy.

Love 9: You

You know who you are. Never before have I felt this lucky. You bring a joy to my life that can not be measured. The thought of you alone brings the biggest of smiles to my face and to hear those certain words come out of your lips makes me feel just that more special. You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl. The only voice I want to hear before I fall asleep. The only face I want to wake up to each day. And the only one I want.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card