21 things I'm going to experience before my 21st birthday

Labels:
1.Participate in a walk for for a cause.

2.Take a kick-boxing class.

3.Visit Shelby and Brock.

4.Bake a pie from scratch.

5.Take a striper-cise class.

6.Go vegetarian again.

7.Try nutella.

8.Learn to play a musical instrument.

9.Participate in Operation Beautiful.

10.Try Zumba.

11.Read 21 new books.

12.Watch 21 new movies.

13.Cook 21 new foods.

14.Send 21 letters.

15. Learn to crochet.

16. Reconnect with one friend.

17. Write. A short story, a play, anything. just write.

18. Get a job.

19. Move out on my own.

20. Attend a major community event or festival

21. Take what I have learned from my 20 years of life, take it remember it and move to the future. My life starts here.
4 comments:

:D I would totally zumba with youuu!! <3


Fun! Nutella is the best! Be smarter/healthier than me and resist the urge to eat it directly out of the jar ;)


Oh I don't know, that seems quite tempting <3


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card