Do you remember being 6 years old? What did you enjoy most about being a kid?

The first thing I think of when I look back onto my childhood is laying in the grass. I spent a lot of my time as a child outside, as I'm sure we all did. It is one of the most beautiful things about being a kid. Things were so simple then. Its not that times grow more difficult as we age, it is just that we cant escape from them as easily. All you needed when you were a child was your imagination, but now if I were to go running around through my back yard, pretending to be a detective or fairy, I would get a one way trip to an insane asylum. That's what is beautiful about youth, and why we will always yearn to relive it. But we can't. It is one of those moments we have to cherish. It is like that Dr. Seuss quote, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." I will always love my childhood and will always have the fond memories of the freedom of it all.

And because of this, I will always retain that beautiful childhood essence.
4 comments:

Ashley, I'll totally play detective with you in your back yard. Or if you want to be a fairy, we can pretend we are in ferngully. But really, memories are sweet, and it's good you have wonderful ones <3


Aww <3 I'm glad I'll have someone to play around with :D

Let's go fly kites <3


<3 I'm pretty sure the ones going to the crazy house are the people who would think frolicking in the backyard is a weird thing or at least that's my opinion :P


F is for frolic through all the flowers <3


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card