A song that you have danced to with your best friend

Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) by Florence + the Machine



This is a very cute story. Warning: All the "adores" lie ahead. So I had been wondering for a while what song I was going to use for this challenge. Apart from maybe prom, I have never really danced with my friends. I mean I suppose there was some point in which I did, but none that particularly stood out. I was talking to Shelby, explaining to him how no matter how much I tried to think of a song nothing was coming to my mind. So suddenly, with his cute little idea face, he told me not to worry because I was going to dance with him. And he sent me a link, before clicking it I knew that naturally it was florence. I hit play and he jumped up and instantly started dancing like, well a fool, an adorable, wonderful, spectacular fool. The sight of his cute little face and his smile and him jumping around, practically re-enacting this video brought the biggest smile to my face. And so I danced with him. <3

I cant bring myself to notice the omen of his song choice either. What better song for my blog challenge, than the one for which it is named? Shelby, you are a gift that comes with no price. <3
2 comments:

On that day, Ashley was the true holder of all the adores. Her adorable little face just shined through and became a lion heart. Truly, Ashley holds the most amazing power of all. The Laaavvvveeeeeeee <3. And silly, of course I'd dance for you. I'll dance for you any day and time :)


gah you are so cuteeeeee <3


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card