Love and alchemy.

Labels: , ,
“…It was the pure language of the World. It required no explanation, just as the universe need none as it travels through endless time. What the boy felt at that moment was that he was in the presence of the only women in his life, and that, with no need for words, she recognized the same thing. He was more certain of it than anything in the world …And when two such people encounter each other, and their eyes meet, the past and the future become unimportant. There is only that moment, and the incredible certainty that everything under the sun has been written by one hand only. It is the hand that evokes love, and creates a twin soul for every person in the world. Without such love, one’s dreams would have on meaning. Maktub, thought the boy.” Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Happy 4 months <3
5 comments:

I remember when we first read that book together. You got your copy and I couldn't find mine. So I went to the bookstore that day and picked up a brand new copy just so I could re-read it along with you. And reading it after I met you, it gave me an even greater feeling than the first time. Because I really have found that amazing thing called love. I felt such happiness in my soul, such joy and love that overflowed from my body.You've shown me so many things darling, so many wonderful amazing experiences. Maktub, darling <3


gah, you know just what to say to make me all giddy <3


oh, you guys!!!!!!! <3

I take it this book is worth a read? :P


Yes absolutely! I'm obsessed with his work now thanks to Shelby and this book. At the very least it is very inspirational. <3

I gave my copy to my aunt, but I'm getting a new one sent to me. You can totally borrow it :)


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card