Where are two places you want to visit most?

There are many places I would like to visit in my lifetime, It is a hard choice for only two.
But I suppose one would have to be Italy. I would really love to see all the beautiful architecture, experience the beautiful art, take a gondola ride in the sinking city. Italy is definitely one country I hope to experience many cities of. For the longest time I hoped to live there, and who knows maybe one day I will, even if only for a brief time.

Another would have to be Egypt. Ive always been drawn to its rich background and its majesty. I hope to one day stare and the Pyramids and walk the sands that Santiago walked in search of his personal legend.

Travel is a beautiful thing, experiencing so many different worlds. In so many ways I am envious of my aunt for all of her travel experiences! I mean she lived in paris for 8 years! I hope one day to see as much as her. <3
1 comments:

Aww, As you said, Italy has some of the most amazing architecture in the world. It's a beautiful place to start for a great journey. And as for Egypt, You'd be able to see those pyramids and maybe have you're own revelation. <3


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card