Say 7 random things about yourself.

I've done a few of these things before, so I will try to keep my facts as fresh as possible for those friends of mine on facebook subjected to read through dozens of notes about me. :)

1. I think every food is made more fun when eating it with chopsticks. Especially these.... click me! WANT SO BADLY!

2. My favorite position to chill out in is on my back with my legs up against my body not touching the surface I am on. I then like to move them around by kicking or bouncing.

3. I love everything and anything tie-dye. Its actually one of my favorite summertime activities to do <3

4. I like to swoosh my hair, a lot. Think pearl in Finding Nemo with her tentacles.

5. I want to make the world as bright as I possibly can! :D

6. My favorite time of day is just before the sun rises. The darkness is beautiful, it is. But there is a feeling of danger that comes along with that beauty. Just before the sun rises, there is this overwhelming feeling of true content. The sky is a beautiful color, blending the night sky and the light of the sun. It is like staring at nature's own watercolor painting.

7. I enjoy complete and utter silence. I think it is important to be alone to yourself with just your thoughts, maybe a book. Silence in itself is a beautiful sound. For even the absence of sound is its own distinct sound.

And there you go, 7 random facts about moi. :)
0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card