Pick 5 things closest to you. What are they, and do they hold any significance in your life?

Well considering I wrote about things close to me in my 3 lucky charms post, I'm going to take this question in the literal sense :)

Right now, I am currently sitting on my bed with my back against the wall and the windowsill at eye level. The Black Swan menu is playing repetitively on my ps3 because I am about to watch it.

Looking around the first thing I spot is my new copy of Princess Mononoke sitting on my bed. I just got it from Amazon today and finished watching it with Shelby a little earlier. If you have never seen this movie, the male lead is named Ashitaka and The Princess, San, is raised by wolves.So Shelby and I decided that I was Ashitaka, because my name is Ashley and he was Mononoke, because he is part wolf. So, no this doesn't hold any real significance but it is a memory I will cherish.

The next item I see is my cell phone, not really exciting, I know. But it does give me a link to people. I used to be addicted to my cell phone back in high school and freshmen year of college, but now, not so much. It is a very handy tool for communication and I love it, but in no way to I let it rule my life. I actually have let it gone days with no battery, just because I had access to those I needed.

Next, I see my pillow. Pillows are wonderful things aren't they? They provide support and comfort. When I need a place to rest my head, there is no better place than a pillow. Pillows are durable, but just as soft. In a lot of ways a pillow can be a model of people. It is soft and there for you and can be just the relief and love that you need to take care of you,. but if you wont take care of it, eventually you will need a replacement.

Coming near the end of the line, the fourth item I see closest to me is my Relay for Life Tshirt. Nothing really special, but it does symbolize something special. I had a great time at Relay for life, one I intend on blogging about.

And finally the fifth item I see is Love necklace draped over my headboard, given to me by a good friend. This friend and I have an undying love for Sex and the City. The necklace is of the same appearance of as the love key chain, carrie gets in the movie. It was a symbol of love, that even if you fon't see it love is always in your life.

So there it is, rather bland, but done. :)
1 comments:

So you're saying, I'm your wolf and your my Ash? I can totally live with this. Even if I am technically a princess...


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card