My strength.

There is this strength you give me, and I know I don't say it enough. But truly, the joy you have brought to my life, well, it is unmeasurable. Yesterday, for the first time in a long time, I could look my friend in the eye and tell her I was happy, and mean it. It's like that Paulo Coelho quote, “Love is not to be found in someone else, but in ourselves; we simply awaken it. But in order to do that, we need the other person. The universe only makes sense when we have someone to share our feelings with.” Only so much more was found than love. You brought me understanding and knowledge of things about me I didn't even know existed. You opened my whole world. I am happy with me because of you. You give me the strength to accept myself and my downfalls. You will never truly know how much you have lit up my life in this past 5 months. I didn't know it was possible to have a true love, but you are mine. Because to me a true love can come from many people, a friend, a family member, and significant other. What makes someone a true love is their ability to shake you to the core and make you want to be a better person, not for them though, for you. You inspire me on a daily basis and darling, never forget that.
2 comments:

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside. I guess we inspire each other Ashley. Because everything you've written here I feel the exact same on. You've helped me in so many ways. Maybe we just helped each other understand more. Life is weird and mysterious, and sometimes a little vague. But the way you make me feel is incredible. You've given me more hope, and love than anything before. Thank you for being there for me, and with me through whatever happens. the time may have been short, but it only grows bigger and bigger each passing moment. As much as I inspire you, you inspire me <3


I feel that no matter what we were destined to have known each other. Its a scary thought yes, but a beautifully powerful one at that.


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card