Day Eight.

Three Films. How can one make another one choose only 3 films? But alas The challenge has been accepted and I will do my best. Now I'm not going to sit here and type about my 3 favorite movies, because honestly I'll end up regretting choosing one over another and be mad at my whole challenge and the point is for a little self discovery not anger. So the movies I pick will be somewhat random.

Film 1: Aladdin

My favorite disney movie. Something about the story of a poor street rat unsure of who he is and what he wants to be, just struggling to get along really touches my heart. Actually, I do have to say that what gets me in Disney movies isnt the romantic parts, sure they are sweet but I'm a realist, even as a child I never thought that was how love would be. What gets me is the lesson each character has to find within themselves, a feat quite impressive for these barely legal characters, if legal at all lol. Disney movies are beloved because of the inspiration and motivation hidden behind their magical animations.

Film 2: Amelie

This was the last movie I saw for the first time. It was sweet, and sincere and very cute. It is a french film though so get your reading eyes ready :) Definitely worth a watch. It was adorably uplifting <3

Film 3: Inception

The movie next to me right now. I actually did not have the pleasure to see this in theaters, but I was convinced by a few close friends (Tyler and Shelby) to finally watch it so I did. Then I watched it again with my mother and again again with my mother. Needles to say I really really enjoyed this film and glad I didnt let all the hype of the movie stop me from seeing it. It taught me a good lesson, sometimes you cant be so hipster or you'll miss out on great things. Also being hipster is so mainstream now. ugh. :P
0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers

Blog Archive


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card