A song on the soundtrack of your favorite movie

Now I know it says a song from your favorite movie, but that is just far to difficult! My favorite movie changes daily! HOURLY even! So instead, I will share with you a few of my favorite scores. This was difficult to though because I have so many which I love dearly! So I tried to pick 3 which differed a bit, but are all breathtakingly beautiful in their ways.

One Summer's Day by Joe Hisaishi - from Spirited Away



I was lucky enough to be introduced this movie this year by Shelby. This movie has one of the most beautiful scores. Its peaceful, even when the music is dramatic the overall effect is quite serene. I love to put this movie in to sleep actually because of that.

Main Theme by Alan Silvestri - from Forrest Gump



Forrest Gump has not only one of the best scores around but best soundtracks in general. But i chose tis piece because I can still remember the first time seeing this, crying my eyes out hysterically at the ending scene because of how beautiful and perfect it all was. This is definitely one of my all time favorite movies.

Time by Hans Zimmer



Another movie I just watched this year and wow. It was stunning. Han Zimmer is a favorite of mine, I cant lie. The way he brings the emotion of everything going on into this culmination of notes and rhythm, its overwhelming. I could listen to his music and feel the emotion.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers

Blog Archive


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card