Day Nine.

Two songs. Wow even harder than two movies! These challenge people are crazy! As you read in my nine loves post, i believe, music is extremely important to me, more important than most other things in my life. It speaks to the depths of our souls and stimulates emotional responses we didnt even know we were capable of.

Song 1: Those You've Known by The Cast of Spring Awakening

A song from my favorite musical? Hardly surprising. But for some reason this scene above all others touched me dearly. The lyric, "Those you've known and lost still walk behind you" is something we all need to remember. Maybe I'm just a girl who lives a bit too much in the past as opposed to the future, but i think its important for us to remember that we all have an impact on each others lives and even if someone passes or leaves you, they are still with you in all that they helped you become.

Song 2: You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Rolling Stones

Another song with a great lesson. Because life is about not always getting what we want, but since when is anything we want ever what we really need. "If you try sometimes you find, you get what you need" and damn thats comforting. <3
0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers

Blog Archive


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card