A song that reminds you of a best friend

Ok so I'm cheating. But its impossible for me to choose just one person. <3

Cameras by Matt & Kim



This is one of my favorite songs ever and it was introduced to me by Tyler. I cant help but think of him whenever I hear it. I feel like the vibe it gives truly models our friendship. When I hang out with Tyler its like a lot of stupid shit doesn't matter and we can just live in the moment. Also, we will have an epic battle, just like this.

Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus



Definitely a top guilty pleasure song, but I cant help it. When this song comes on all I can think about is all the fun times Ive had with Jessica.It just totally sums up our attitudes when we are together. Life is a party and we just want to have fun and look great while doing it :D

I Was Made For You by She & Him



For my newest best friend and his pikachu sneezes. This song pretty much perfectly describes us. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers

Blog Archive


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card