Day Six.

Five Foods. GRRR. I dont want to write about food. I haven't even eaten anything but saltines and jello for two days. (I was in the hospital last night)But I will try to remember, those foods that mean so much to me. Look at the bright side, I wont find any of this food appetizing by writing about them at all.

Food 1: Corned Beef and Cabbage

When I was a wee little thing, this was my favorite food. In fact not only did we have it for every St. Patricks Day, but I insisted It be my birthday dinner too. :D

Food 2: Squash

Man do I love this stuff! Every kind too. Butternut squash, spaghetti squash, acorn squash(oh I'm doing that Bubba thing again, you get the picture). Its all so delicious.

Food 3: Rice

MMM how I love rice. I dont think I have yet to come across a dish with rice and not like it. :D For me it enhances every dish, whether it is stuffed peppers to sushi :)

Food 4: Club

This is my go to food at every restaurant I eat at. In my life I have probably consumed more clubs, than any other food while eating out. So yummy :D

Food 5: Batter

Bring on the salmonella! I have been tasting every batter ever made by me, my mother, or my aunt since I was a kid. Luckily I have yet to be poisoned by it :D
0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers

Blog Archive


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card