A song that reminds you of your boyfriend

Drumming Song by Florence + the Machine



Yesterday marked 3 months. I don't know how I became lucky enough to have him wander into my life, but I have never felt more graced with something as special as this in my life. He has become my best friend, my one person I confide in above any other. He knows of my fears and my insecurities and the ramblings that go on in my head that I often just muffle. He knows my dreams and better yet, desires to share them with me.

Its not how I expected it. I feel a real connection to this boy. And they way he makes me feel like the most important thing in his world, just touches me so. The thought of him makes my heart flutter. Its cliché I know but it does.He makes me want to be what he sees. He makes me start to believe that I am. But most of all, he makes me believe. He alone has restored my faith in humanity. Ive never known someone to be so compassionate, so loving, so much of everything. I admire him dearly. He is the most fantastic person I have ever known.

We have a love unlike anything I have ever experienced. I known he loves me and he knows I love him. Its like this drumming sound inside my head that starts when he is around. It can not hid my love for him, nor can he hide his love for me. I swear that you should hear it!

Shelby, Shelbly, Penishead, Mumble, my love, you are sweeter than heaven and I am so lucky to have you in my life.

I was tempted to keep listing nicknames cutie :P

and I mean honestly, are you really surprised at my choice? :P
4 comments:

As I move my feet towards your body, I can hear this beat. It gets louder and louder :). You're so amazing Ashley, just look at your own words that you put down. you can see a huge shift and i'm so happy to have been such a large part of it <3


There are so many songs that I share with you, so many words to describe our feelings. Honestly, my world has never felt more complete. You really are like this drumming noise inside my head, but it's a noise that guides me through all obstacles. It shows me the paths to take and most of all, it shows me you. I can see you residing in my heart, and it's a permanent residence. I love you more than these silly words can describe. I say that so often but it's true, you're the most beautiful color in the wind <3


see you say things like that and how can I not fall for you <3

Youve taught me so much about love and life just being you. dont ever change. i mean it. :P


Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers

Blog Archive


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card