Day Five.

Six Places. Well this is just vague enough to work. I'll feel this list with places that mean something to me and places I desire to go, maybe places I never dream of going to again.

Place 1: The Rock

In my older house, back when I still lived in New York, we lived on the power lines. I loved this house and the massive woodland property and could fill this list with just places from there, but I am choosing the rock. Deep behind the power lines there was this gargantuan sized rock. I would love walking to it and sitting on it, climbing it, sledding down it. Today I can imagine me going there just to think or read, underneath the shade of the trees above it. My childhood was very much surrounded by nature.

Place 2: Central Park

Possibly my favorite place I have ever been to. Its like this amazing nature oasis hidden within the busy city of Manhattan. Never have I once gone to New York without visiting it. In fact when I was younger I used to beg to head there straight away. Also when I was younger, I dreamed of the day I would get married and hoped for it to be there. Hey there are worse places than a park next to the Plaza, right? But really just to be able to visit the park is a treat to my Floridian self nowadays, a treat I indeed always enjoy :D (plus I like trolling there)

Place 3: Anderson Theater

A very special place in my heart is reserved for this theater. It is here where I transformed into the girl I am today. It is here where I met life changing people, whom I was lucky enough to call friends. Here where I shared tears with those in their last play and where people shared their tears with me for mine. Here is where I learned so much about life and people, through the many roles I played and many plays I read. Here where I learned the value of hard work, and the pride of a job well done. You can say the stage teaches a girl a lot about how to live her life and cherish its secrets. But those are the secrets of a theater kid and a theater kid only.

Place 4: Stars Hallow

Yes, I am aware this is a fictional place, but Stars Hallow is by far the coolest town with the strangest and most wonderful community. If it existed I would love to live there.

Place 5: Peoria, Az

This place now holds a very special place in my heart, but thats for me to know why :P

Place 6: The Unknown world

All those places I desire going but have yet to see. I want to discover them. Places like Greece, France, Italy, Egypt, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Russia, Prague (yes Im aware Prague is a city),any and everywhere the wind takes me. <3
0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a girl just looking to be the very best, like no one ever was.

About.

Im just sitting on the shelf :)

It's Sexy to Share.

Followers

Blog Archive


Twitter

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Ashley has read 0 books toward her goal of 23 books.
hide
cream_my_jeans trophy card